Thursday, June 19, 2008

Loser Mom's Workout

Childcare issues kept the ladies away from the gym on Tuesday, but they were both back in full effect today!

We did a circuit that consisted of three rounds of:
TRX Rows
Slam! (to work the lats)
Shuttle run (to get the heart rate up!)
Ab Mat
Crescents (works the obliques)
Kettlebell Squats (no more ball squats. These are big girl squats!)

They spent one minute at each station.

Of course they started with one minute of plank!

You can tell they are getting stronger. A few weeks ago, free standing squats would bother their backs. Now they are doing kettlebell squats with no problems!

Sarah wore her new heart rate monitor today and burn approx. 250 calories. We will aim for 300 calories next week!

2 comments:

Devra said...

Just checked my stats. I am down 4 pounds!!!!

Only 6 pounds away from my first goal! Wooo Hoooo!

Anonymous said...

I am a working mom and need to workout so that i can reduce my weight. my friend suggest me to do exercises from http://www.workoutsondemand.com/
online videos.. suggest me about this????