Monday, June 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning: An Adventure in Detoxing-Day 3

Sunday, Day 3 - June 1

I slept great, and my morning routine is now starting to become just that. I do the same things I did on Saturday, feeling full & satisfied. Jay heads to his job at the National Harbor, so I tag along to check out the place and shop a little. I didn't pack any food, so I compromise with a veggie salad from Potbelly with only the tiniest bit of nonfat vinaigrette. Tasty, and the view of the Harbor is beautiful. Run to Crofton to pick up the kid from Grandma's, then run to Homestead Gardens for plants and then back home again, and although I'm hungry I am not famished. I make a glass of tomato/carrot/celery juice which tides me over till dinner beautifully. Roddy and I play on the porch and go for a long walk around the neighborhood before dinner. Dinner is delicious and satisfying, and I enjoy some hot herbal tea after the baby goes to bed. I feel no cravings for sweets at all, which is so weird to me!

No comments: