Monday, June 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning: An Adventure in Detoxing-Day 4

Monday, June 2 - Day Four

More of the same! Although I didn't sleep well the night before, it wasn't because of the diet. I have 2 cups of green tea in the morning since I am tired, and this seems to help. I still feel pretty good despite having a restless night. I have my usual breakfast, and then chug down a protein drink since I'm going to the gym today. Those herbal supplements are really starting to kick in today! I won't say anymore about that - any more info than that on this topic would be TMI. I feel great when I get back from the gym, and thoroughly enjoy my lunch. Now that I've finished writing this, I'm going to go work in the garden!

1 comment:

Vionna said...

By the way, Jenny did great in her workout today. The detox has not affected her energy levels at all! Go, Jenny!